Rules on the acceptable use of Kamzan
Last updated: May 24th 2018
We ask users to use Kamzan responsibly. You agree not to use the Kamzan Services in an inappropriate manner and not to help any other person to do so. For example, you must not even attempt to perform any of the following activities in connection with our Services:
- probe, examine or test the vulnerability of any system or network;
- violate or bypass in any way any security or authentication measure;
- access, tamper with or use non-public areas or parts of the Service or shared areas of the Services to which you have not been invited;
- interfere with or tamper with any user, host or network, for example by sending viruses or spam, overloading or using flooding and mail-bombing techniques in any part of the Services;
- access, search, or create accounts for the Services by any means other than publicly supported interfaces (e.g. by “scraping” or creating bulk accounts);
- send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
- send altered, deceptive or with false identification of origin information, including “spoofing” or “phishing”;
- promote or advertise products or services other than those that you possess, without the relevant permissions;
- misuse of recommendations or promotions to get more storage space than deserved;
- bypass storage space limits;
- sell the Services, unless specifically authorized to do so;
- publish or share materials that are illegally pornographic or indecent or that contain acts of extreme violence;
- promote intolerance or hatred of people or groups of people based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual preference, disability or handicap;
- violate the law in any way, including the storage, publication or sharing of fraudulent, defamatory or misleading material; or
- violate the privacy or the rights of other people.
To report notices about the alleged violation of these terms or for more information, contact us by writing to email@example.com.
“Without doubt in a system of documents sharing, the most important aspect for me is security.
We have found that Kamzan is a secure system that can be used by all companies, not just in the sales field.”